Customer Security Awareness
Shopping and Surfing Online
- Update your browser regularly
Securing Your Computer
- Install appropriate anti-spyware and anti-virus protection software on your computer to detect programs that can steal personal information.
- Install a personal firewall to help prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
- Keep your operating system and software running smoothly by installing recommended patches and updates regularly.
- Never leave your computer unattended for someone else to gain access.
Protecting Your Personal Information
- This includes your Social Security number, account numbers and driver’s license numbers.
- Never share your online banking username and/or password with anyone.
- Never share your debit card and PIN with anyone.
- Never provide your Social Security number to anyone unless you have initiated the request.
- Never use birth dates, Social Security numbers, phone numbers or account numbers for passwords.
- Never answer emails asking you to verify account numbers or passwords.
- Use unique passwords for any site that contains sensitive information and change passwords regularly.
- Always log out and close your browser when you have completed your online banking session.
Keep in mind, a First State Bank/Community Bank representative will never ask for your username, password or PIN.
Security Help and Tips
Suspicious activity? Or think your personal information has been breached?
Please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 308.569.2311
Free Personal Online Banking
FUNDS AVAILABILITY CHANGE EFFECTIVE 7/21/11:
THE FIRST $200 OF YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE AVAILABLE THE FIRST DAY AFTER THE DAY OF YOUR DEPOSIT.
(IN THE EVENT YOUR DEPOSIT REQUIRES A HOLD) First State Bank offers secure web-based tools to help you manage your finances and save time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you have an internet connection, at your convenience.
Online banking allows you to check balances and conduct common banking tasks and transactions over the internet in a secure environment.
Because security is a major concern whenever you are dealing with the internet, First State Bank offers security at every level of Online Banking transactions. This is achieved by requiring browsers to have 128-bit encryption and requiring a customer number and password, ensuring the security of confidential information for all of our valued customers.
- Automated Clearing House Services
222 Main Street
P.O. Box 96
Farnam, NE 69029
123 Center Avenue
P.O. Box 100
Holbrook, NE 68948
309 Nelson Street
P.O. Box 220
Cambridge, NE 69022
1108 W 7th
P.O. Box 897
Alma, NE 68920
130 Main Street
P.O. Box 95
Stamford, NE 68977