Certificates of Deposit
Please contact your local branch regarding Certificate of Deposit rates.
A certificate of deposit, or “CD,” generally requires a minimum initial deposit for a set minimum term. Interest rates for CDs are a fixed-rate product. This is a good option for safety and income.
Community First Now Last Updated: August 1, 2023
|Tier 3||Tier 2||Tier 1|
|Annual Percentage Yield||0.35%||0.45%||0.50%|
|Average Daily Balance||$1,000 - 5,000||>$5,000 - 20,000||>$20,000|
Community First Money Market Last Updated: August 1, 2023
|Tier 5||Tier 4||Tier 3||Tier 2||Tier 1|
|Annual Percentage Yield||0.45%||0.55%||1.00%||1.50 %||2.50 %|
|Average Daily Balance||$1,000 - 5,000||> $5,000 - 20,000||>$20,000 - 100,000||>$100,000 - 250,000||>$250,000|
Other Deposit Rates Last Updated: August 1, 2023
|Community First Gold Checking||Community First Priority Savings||Christmas Club Account||Health Savings Account (HSA)|
|0.55% APY||0.40% APY||2.00% APY||0.15% APY|
- Must be 50 years of age or older
- $1,500.00 minimum balance requirement
- $6.00 maintenance fee if balance falls below $1,500.00 in the statement cycle
- Imaged monthly statement
- Unlimited free checks
- $100.00 minimum balance requirement
- $5.00 maintenance fee if balance falls below $100.00 requirement during any month.
- Sign up for e-statements and a $25 monthly transfer from any checking account and the monthly fee is waived.
- Limitations: You must deposit $100.00 to open this account. You may make an unlimited number of deposits into your account. You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by draft or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, or by mail are unlimited.
- Interest rate is calculated by the average daily balance method
- 18 years or younger no minimum balance or maintenance fee
- Interest compounds and pays annually
- $5.00 minimum deposit to open
- Deposits cannot exceed $2,500.00/year
- Accounts will be closed if any withdrawals occur before maturity
- The balance will be paid by check on the Friday before Thanksgiving
*APY: Annual Percentage Yield
*These rates are effective on accounts accepted by the bank for the date as shown above. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates may change after the account is open with the NOW, Money Market, Passbook Savings, and Passbook IRA accounts. All Time Certificates listed above are $500.00 minimum. Penalty for early withdrawal (see disclosures under “Products” section for details). See complete disclosures for all types of accounts under the “Products” section.
222 Main Street
P.O. Box 96
Farnam, NE 69029
123 Center Avenue
P.O. Box 100
Holbrook, NE 68948
309 Nelson Street
P.O. Box 220
Cambridge, NE 69022
1108 W 7th
P.O. Box 897
Alma, NE 68920
130 Main Street
P.O. Box 95
Stamford, NE 68977